Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I blog for books; do you?




             Hello! Love Books? Have a blog? I do too, which is why I just signed up to join blogging for books. It's easy to do.

Blog for books: Pick a book for free and write a review. No strings, just free books. And no, I don't and you won't receive any money for the reviews: Just free books for a review on your blog. First come, first served in all genres, fiction and non-fiction-e-books and paper books
.
I blog for books-You can too!
Check out the website www.bloggingforbooks.com.

Let me know what you think of it.

So  far I've received (3) books and reviewed to date.


Regards,
S. J. Francis
 
In Shattered Lies: "It's All About Family."  Coming in 2015 from Black Opal Books.
My Black Opal Books Author Page:
View My ShoutOut:  http://bit.ly/1r3oynM
A Book Review 4 U: abookreview4u.blogspot.com
A Consumer's View: aconsumersview.blogspot.com
OnefortheAnimals:    onefortheanimals.blogspot.com
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment